Gwyneth Paltrow's Travel Outfit Is Proof That These 2 Essentials Aren't Just Stylish-They're Functional, Too

New Photo - Gwyneth Paltrow's Travel Outfit Is Proof That These 2 Essentials Aren't Just Stylish-They're Functional, Too

Gwyneth Paltrow's Travel Outfit Is Proof That These 2 Essentials Aren't Just Stylish-They're Functional, Too


Welcome to The Blueprint, where we break down the celebrity looks we want to wear right now and build them back up, piece by piece. As a celebrity shopping writer, I've accepted that I'll never not be questioning my own outfits after seeing what celebrities are wearing. Well, it's just another one of those days. Today's qualm? My travel outfits. Earlier this week, I spotted Gwyneth Paltrow wearing a striped shirt dress in a few Instagram selfies during her travels, and, to be honest, I was totally taken aback.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.