Blake Lively Says She Always Hated Her Unique Middle Name: My Mom, I Think, Made It Up by Accident

New Photo - Blake Lively Says She Always Hated Her Unique Middle Name: My Mom, I Think, Made It Up by Accident

Blake Lively Says She Always Hated Her Unique Middle Name: My Mom, I Think, Made It Up by Accident


Blake Lively has learned to appreciate her middle name. Speaking to MTV UK to promote her new film It Ends with Us with her costar Isabela Ferrer, Lively, 36, revealed it wasn't until later in life when she met her husband Ryan Reynolds that she learned to love the moniker her mother gave her. "Oh my God, you've said it before," Ferrer said in an Instagram clip shared by the music television network, trying her best to think of Lively's non-traditional middle name.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.