Tamron Halls Son Moses Stole His Moms Phone to Order 75 Yellow Onions: What Am I Supposed to Do!

New Photo - Tamron Halls Son Moses Stole His Moms Phone to Order 75 Yellow Onions: What Am I Supposed to Do!

Tamron Halls Son Moses Stole His Moms Phone to Order 75 Yellow Onions: What Am I Supposed to Do!


Tamron Hall received a not-so-sweet surprise from her phone-stealing son. On Wednesday, Aug. 7, the talk show host, 53, shared a video to her Instagram, revealing the unexpected delivery she received courtesy of her 5-year-old son Moses, whom she shares with her husband Steven Greener. "A few minutes ago I was on a work call and I got a knock at the door, and it was my grocery delivery for this week," the author explained, adding that she's, "about to start crying.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.