DEAR JANE: My husband has a DANGEROUS fetish and I don't want to participate anymore

New Photo - DEAR JANE: My husband has a DANGEROUS fetish and I don't want to participate anymore

DEAR JANE: My husband has a DANGEROUS fetish and I don't want to participate anymore


Dear Jane, My husband and I have been married for three years. We're both in our early thirties. We have a great relationship and are very aligned on family, work and future goals. We've also always had a great sex life, except for one thing. When we met at college, I was a smoker. It wasn't a pack-a-day habit, but I'd have one or two, and then more if I was out with friends and drinking.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Trump #Gaza Strip #Springfield Ohio #Mr. President #Election2024 #Madam President

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.