DEAR JANE: My husband has a severe mental disorder... and it's ruining MY life. Is it wrong if I divorce him?

New Photo - DEAR JANE: My husband has a severe mental disorder... and it's ruining MY life. Is it wrong if I divorce him?

DEAR JANE: My husband has a severe mental disorder... and it's ruining MY life. Is it wrong if I divorce him?


Dear Jane, My husband and I have known each out for four decades and have been happily married for 35 years – but now I can't stand to be near him. You see, throughout our marriage, my husband and I were extremely career-oriented. I worked in marketing and he was in the banking industry. Despite having two children, we both worked long hours, often stayed late at the office and even devoted some weekends to our jobs.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #P Diddy #Edo State #madnesscombat #Traitor #Israel_Enemy_of_Humanity #Shoko

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.