I lost my father in 9/11 when I was 15: After 23 years of demanding answers, here's my warning to Trump and Harris on the 23rd anniversary

New Photo - I lost my father in 9/11 when I was 15: After 23 years of demanding answers, here's my warning to Trump and Harris on the 23rd anniversary

I lost my father in 9/11 when I was 15: After 23 years of demanding answers, here's my warning to Trump and Harris on the 23rd anniversary


Brett Eagleson was just 15 years old when he lost his father on 9/11. His 53-year-old dad Bruce was in a meeting on the 17th floor of the World Trade Center South Tower when American Airlines Flight 11 slammed into the adjacent building. He called his son Kyle to say he was OK and then made sure his employees got out safely. As he was picking up two-way radios, United Flight 175 hit, and he was killed.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Adult Content #Burn #Haiti #Happy Trump #$700 USD #Missouri

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.