I'm an American living in the UK... these are the British drinks I think are weird - there was one that made me want to throw up

New Photo - I'm an American living in the UK... these are the British drinks I think are weird - there was one that made me want to throw up

I'm an American living in the UK... these are the British drinks I think are weird - there was one that made me want to throw up


An American man living in the UK has revealed the British drinks he has liked and loathed - and one that made him want to throw up, TikTok user @KJordyyy took to the social media platform to share the drinks commonly found in UK shops that he was amazed by the most. Introducing the video, he said: 'I have to show you all the drinks I have never seen before in my life'.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #P Diddy #Edo State #madnesscombat #Traitor #Israel_Enemy_of_Humanity #Shoko

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.