I'm a dentist and you're probably brushing your teeth wrong - here are my tips for optimal oral health

New Photo - I'm a dentist and you're probably brushing your teeth wrong - here are my tips for optimal oral health

I'm a dentist and you're probably brushing your teeth wrong - here are my tips for optimal oral health


A dentist has unveiled the top mistakes people make when brushing their teeth - and warns why these everyday errors could be dangerous to your oral health. Dr Zaeem Jafri, a dental expert at British oral care company, Ordo, has shared six of the most common blunders made during our dental routine - including using a toothbrush in the shower and brushing your teeth the 'wrong' way. While many of us believe we're acting out healthy habits such as using 'whitening' products when we brush, Dr Zaeem says incorrect and 'over complicated' practices could be damaging to our oral health, eventually leading to tooth decay and gum loss.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Falz #Lowe Post #President Zelenskyy #PowerBook2 #NobodyWantsThis #Paola

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.