The Cast of I Know What You Did Last Summer: Where Are They Now?

New Photo - The Cast of I Know What You Did Last Summer: Where Are They Now?

The Cast of I Know What You Did Last Summer: Where Are They Now?


The year was 1997, and the horror was real. I Know What You Did Last Summer hit theaters that summer, bringing scares to teens via a perfectly '90s cast and a quick sequel, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, the following year. "The first one, I was terrified," star Jennifer Love Hewitt told Entertainment Tonight in 2024. "I couldn't sleep [when] we were doing the first movie because I literally would be up until the middle of the night with somebody chasing me and then they'd be like, 'Okay, it's a wrap.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.