Tia Mowry Says She and Sister Tamera Have Grown Apart: I Wish We Were Still Close

New Photo - Tia Mowry Says She and Sister Tamera Have Grown Apart: I Wish We Were Still Close

Tia Mowry Says She and Sister Tamera Have Grown Apart: I Wish We Were Still Close


Tia Mowry is getting candid about being alone for the first time in her life. A new sneak peek for Tia's upcoming WE TV series Tia Mowry: My Next Act, shows the actress, 46, opening up about her strained relationship with her twin sister, Tamera Mowry-Housley, as well as her divorce from ex-husband Cory Hardrict. "I came into this world with a twin and right after that, I went into a 22-year relationship so I have never been alone in my life.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.