Tyrese Gibson Says Judge Hates My Guts in Ongoing Dispute Over Child Support with His Ex-Wife (Exclusive)

New Photo - Tyrese Gibson Says Judge Hates My Guts in Ongoing Dispute Over Child Support with His Ex-Wife (Exclusive)

Tyrese Gibson Says Judge Hates My Guts in Ongoing Dispute Over Child Support with His Ex-Wife (Exclusive)


Tyrese Gibson alleges the judge overseeing the child support dispute between him and his ex-wife "hates my guts." The singer and actor, 45, was arrested in Fulton County, Ga., on Monday, Sept. 9, after the judge found him in contempt of court. He was ordered to pay $73,500 to avoid jail time. Speaking exclusively to PEOPLE, Gibson alleges the judge has a vendetta against him. He "hates my guts," Gibson says of the judge, adding, "He wants to assert his power and he doesn't care who's watching.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.