Arsenal boss Jonas Eidevall responds to Emma Hayes accusing him of ‘male aggression’ in Women’s League Cup final | 4NU3B65 | 2024-04-01 16:08:01

New Photo - Arsenal boss Jonas Eidevall responds to Emma Hayes accusing him of 'male aggression' in Women's League Cup final | 4NU3B65 | 2024-04-01 16:08:01
Arsenal boss Jonas Eidevall responds to Emma Hayes accusing him of 'male aggression' in Women's League Cup final | 4NU3B65 | 2024-04-01 16:08:01

Hayes shoved Eidevall and wagged her finger in his course at full-time (Picture: Getty)

Arsenal manager Jonas Eidevall has dismissed accusations from Chelsea boss Emma Hayes of him appearing with 'male aggression' on the touchline through the Ladies's League Cup ultimate.

The Gunners sealed their seventh League Cup triumph after Stina Blackstenius scored in additional time after 116 minutes of action at Molineux.

In the direction of the top of the 90 minutes, the match was paused after Arsenal midfielder Frida Maanum collapsed on the pitch. The sport was stopped for seven minutes with Arsenal confirming the Norwegian was 'acutely aware and secure' shortly after.

After the ultimate whistle, Eidevall approached Hayes seemingly to shake hands with the long-serving Chelsea manager appearing to shove him out of the way.

In the course of the match as the ball went out of play for a free kick, Chelsea substitute Ann-Katrin Berger threw a spare ball to her teammate Erin Cuthbert to make sure a quick throw in was taken.

Eidevall and his Arsenal employees took exception, with the two sides in disagreement over whether a multi-ball system ought to be in place.

Eidevall was booked during that incident with Hayes believing he ought to have been despatched off.

'I feel there's a solution to conduct your self on the touchline, I really do,' Hayes stated. 'I feel it's completely important that we position mannequin in the correct approach. I'm not down for male aggression on the touchline, I'm actually not, and fronting up to players, for me, that's unacceptable.

Arsenal lifted the League Cup again after a dramatic late winner (Picture: Getty)

'I'm disenchanted and I advised Jonas that. I don't assume it's OK to behave like that. He received a yellow card and he ought to have in all probability been despatched off.

'I'm all for competing to win, I've by no means been booked in 12 years, my time right here, I completely settle for he's a winner and needs to win but his behaviour on the touchline wasn't acceptable.'

Eidevall rejected Hayes' accusations and using the term 'male aggression'.

'I feel that's a very irresponsible approach of labelling the behaviour that I have, I don't really feel snug with that label, I don't assume it's the truth to try this so I feel it's very irresponsible to try this,' he stated.

Bernardo Silva admits surprise over Arsenal tactic in Man City draw

Arsenal, Liverpool or Man City? Micah Richards rules one club out of the title race

Martin Odegaard admits Arsenal players couldn't stick to Mikel Arteta's plan vs Man City

Read More Stories

'There is a means you behave in the technical area. You must be a superb winner and a great loser.

'I am proud of the best way I conduct myself. Others need to take a look at themselves in the mirror.'

Arsenal's victory ended Chelsea's hopes of a quadruple in what might be Hayes' remaining season in charge having been at the helm since 2012.

#arsenal #boss #jonas #eidevall #responds #emma #hayes #accusing #male #aggression #womens #league #cup #final #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/u0i1BUr Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.